The 2021 Reset Conference is headed for the Lone Star State for the first time, and we are EXCITED!!
If you’ve never attended The Reset Conference before, here’s what you can expect:
- 30+ speakers from all genres of photography (and some non-photography creatives too!)
- Boutique-style conference with small class sizes
- Can’t-miss keynote speakers
- Breakout classes tailored to all your business and photography needs
- Welcome party (new for 2021!)
- A getaway for yourself, or for you and your fellow photographer pals (#communityovercompetition)
- An exquisite, delicious and fun dinner gala
- Long lunch breaks to allow you to explore Waco and get to know your fellow attendees
- Fellowship with like-minded creatives
- Swag bag!
- Education that you can implement into your business immediately and over time
But don’t just take our word for it… Here’s what a few of our attendees & speakers have said about Reset!
“I just finished watching Katelyn James’s presentation and I have to say, it is one of the most beautiful, raw, and inspiring talks I’ve ever heard. Everyone should watch it with an open heart and mind because if we put her words into practice, I do believe it will transform our lives and businesses. I’m so thankful that we had the opportunity to participate in this conference for so many reasons. ” — Melissa R.
“YOU GUYS. Just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU. You all were such a lovely audience, & it was truly amazing to hear how our stories touched SO many of your hearts! Getting the chance to talk with you all today has touched OUR hearts in an incredible way.” — Elizabeth & George
“Is it time for Reset 2021 yet? Just kidding (I heard you loud and clear, Katelyn James, on not always seeking that next big thing in life…every single word of that talk resonated with me. Ya’ll go listen if you haven’t yet)! Teaching about my approach to shooting families in-home, lights my soul on fire! There’s really nothing better in my book than having the opportunity to share my love for creating truly authentic art in the sacred space of a client’s home. I’m so grateful for every single one of you that came to my shootout with open hearts and minds, ready to push themselves past their creative limits!” — Erin Dorsey
“Thank you to all the presenters, and all the new friends I made… I appreciate you all. I appreciate the knowledge you imparted and all the effort and work you poured into this. I’m thankful for the thousands of beautiful images you enabled me to create. I came away from the conference feeling encouraged and hopeful. My wife and I are looking forward to attending in Waco next year!” — Richard S.
“I took four workshops yesterday and let me tell you it was hard but amazing. These instructors were so inspiring and even though I have been a photographer a pretty long time I learned so much. This was my first time at Reset and I had a great time and learned a ton.” — Justina S.