We are so excited to see both new and familiar faces returning to the Reset Conference for 2020! Ticket sales are going on now through July 5th at the $399 rate and after that will go up to the full sale price of $475. Here’s what we’re stoked about as we plan for next year’s conference coming up in Lexington on March 28-29.
1. Variety of classes: Folks, we have over FIFTY FIVE speakers coming at ya for Reset 2020! They will be covering a huge variety of topics ranging from newborns to weddings to business to marketing to editing and so much more. There really is something for everyone. One of the best parts of the Reset Conference is the ability to set your own schedule and adjust your courses as needed. We try to have non-overlapping topics during each time block to make it the most efficient and beneficial to each photographer.
2. Campbell House: We are totally swooning over this venue. It is gorgeous! We can’t wait for you to experience it as an attendee and a guest. The Campbell House Lexington, Curio Collection by Hilton is Southern hospitality at its best! With this location, the conference will feel even more like a getaway. Watch for future posts about Lexington and all that it has to offer including breakfast, lunch, and dinner spots, local attractions, travel options, and more!
3. Styled Shoots: Our styled shoot leaders are hard at work dreaming up some of the best hands-on experiences that the Reset Conference has ever offered. Once again, there is something for everyone, and no matter what genres you photograph, there will be one (or two or three!) that are suited just for you and your business. This year the shoot outs will happen on Monday after the conference!
4. Meeting New Friends: We hear it over and over again — The Reset Conference feels like coming home to family. We come together each spring with our photographer friends from far and wide to learn, grow, and be inspired. Even if you don’t know a single soul, we guarantee you will leave with more friends than you had before!
5. Inspirational Keynotes: Terri Baskin, Katelyn James, & Ben Hartley. You guys, this keynote list is stacked! If you haven’t figured it out by now, we are all about variety, and we want to give you a little taste of something unique with each speaker. These three each bring something vastly different to the table, and we thrive on that type of atmosphere where you will laugh, cry, love, become more passionate, and stretch yourself in ways you never thought possible.
Don’t miss out on this incredible conference. We want you there with us! Grab your ticket today!